Andreas Marinopoulos: Lessons Learned Interviewing Hundreds of Edtech Startups
Imagine if you could get the inside scoop around the challenges and developments that are being experienced in all corners of the education world.
Well, look no further! We recently chatted to EdTech entrepreneur Andreas Marinpoiulos who has spent over 7 years working in the EdTech space. During this time, he worked with hundreds of schools (district schools, micro-schools, private schools, start-ups, and more).
In the conversation, he shared the incredible insights that he’s gained regarding:
- How schools should be framing their value proposition.
- How schools should approach marketing and student acquisition.
- How schools should be rethinking their operating models.
- How schools should consider their scaling processes.
- The importance of family-teacher fits.
In this episode, you can hear the full conversation between Andreas and Galileo’s Vlad Stan. Happy learning!